Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Method 10 Wiki Tiki Tavi

Whew! I had to delete and edit and save and edit and delete. It shouldn't have been that difficult but it was for some reason.

Our church has a wiki site and I think it is very helpful but also very confusing. It is important that everyone understand the reasoning for having a Wiki site as well as there be clearly defined criteria for accessing and posting. We had a situation where some information was available to everyone that shouldn't have been. I'm going to spend more time learning about Wiki. It is a great place to keep Friends of the Library other committee minutes, contact information, a calendar of upcoming programs, the list of books for the various bookclubs and allowing comments on all of the above.

I have a lot more to learn about wiki but then I feel I have a lot more to learn about everything involved in this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment