Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Additional Thought


As I look back over all the new gadgets and gizmos that I have been exposed to during this course, I am amazed at how much I have learned. I now realize the advantage of cloud computing, how to have a back up of my precious family photos, that a regular person like myself could have a blog and a podcast, that social bookmarking makes a lot more sense than a long list of links some of which aren't "favorites", not to mention the valuable privacy and legal issues that must be taken into consideration when using technology.

I'm sure that there are tons of other tools out there that I have yet to discover. I'm excited to learn them as well, but for now I will return to the Web 2.0 Two Step site (hopefully it will remain available) and continue to review and practice the new skills I have learned. Practice makes perfect.

Thanks for putting this training together! I have enjoyed participating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment